Friday, May 21, 2010

Grocery Store roundup 5/19-5/25















Sorry for the delay on my posting this week. Celebrated my middle one's 4th birthday on Tuesday & everything is thrown off track. :) Oh yes, that and I am painting my kitchen!!

It's also been a while since I posted the coupon lingo guide. This is available here.
Have a question about couponing or coupon policies? Email me or comment. I love getting mail.

Albertsons, thanks to Tia's Saving Cents
Bi-Lo, thanks to Southern Savers
Food 4 Less, thanks to Lovin' Life on Less
Kings Soopers, thanks to Bargain Blessings
Ralphs, thanks to Chief Family Officer
Stater Bros, thanks to Christian Clippers
Vons, thanks to Christian Clippers
Winco, thanks to Northwest Coupon Lady

As always, if there is a bad link or I forgot (or never post about) your favorite store, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment