Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help a girl out!!

Ok, so I've been a loyal ebates user for 2 1/2 years now, using them to get cash back in stores all over the internet.

So, they are offering a huge referral incentive right now (I think because there are a slew of similar sites popping up stealing their business), and you can help. If you plan on making almost any online purchase in the next few months, PLEASE use this link to first set up an ebates account (it's free) & then just simply click your store & shop. Tell your friends too! I am on my way to winning an iPad or even a trip to Hawaii, so your help is appreciated :) You'll get a $5 bonus just for signing up!!

If you have no clue what ebates is, it is a company that offers you cash back (no rebate claim forms required) by starting your online shopping through their site. For example, if I want to buy a book from Borders, instead of typing borders.com, I go first to ebates & type in Borders & click "Shop now". That's it!! But instead of paying regular price, ebates alerts me to any online coupons I might be able to use & gives me cash back (in the Borders example, 4%). I get a check or paypal of my cash back every quarter.

Thanks everyone for letting me exploit your internet purchases :) If I get a trip to Hawaii, I'll send you a postcard! :)

PS. If you want to share this with your friends (why? because you love me?!) then make sure you have them sign up through this link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=w6y2fscQGBFGimmLw7sipw%3D%3

No comments:

Post a Comment