Friday, April 30, 2010

Restaurant Deals


Benihana: Get a free meal during your birthday month with sign up I just got my email yesterday!!

Friendly’s: Buy One Get One Free Salad Entree Printable Coupon (Any Size) (Exp. 5/11)

Buffalo Wild Wings: $5.00 off $25.00 Coupon (Exp. 5/07)

Johnny Rebs: (GREAT SoCal Southern food!) Get a $25 Gift Cert. for only $10 (Exp. 5/31)

La Salsa: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Entree Coupon (Exp. 5/13 – only valid in some locations, see coupon for details)

Carrows: FREE Dessert when you sign up with their eClub (No Purchase Necessary)

Quiznos: $1 Off Any 2 Combos Printable Coupon and Free Regular Drink Printable Coupon (Exp. 5/2)

Remember, here is the big list of free stuff on your birthday :) My 30th is coming up this month, so I guess I'm getting ready...

Thanks for a few of these deals, Smart Couponing

No comments:

Post a Comment