Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Decision, decisions

Well, I think I'm going to continue posting, although you might notice a few differences between how I was posting & how I will continue. Most notably, you won't see all the grocery store deals here on this site, but you will get a link to a direct webpage with all the info.
I have realized through your numerous & kind emails that there are quite a few of you out there counting on these deals. As I compile them for myself, it actually bothers me that I am not sharing them with you.
Let me know if you have any comments :)
love
katie

1 comment:

KFell said...

Yay Katie. BTW, have you posted about Groupon yet? I can't remember. It is somewhat of a regional thing, but if you are interested, go to http://www.groupon.com/los-angeles/ Every day there is a great coupon (like today it's $25 for $50 worth of wine or something like that). And they do it for different areas (it might just be LA and OC, not sure)

Post a Comment