Sunday, March 21, 2010

Early blogging retirement ***LAST POST***

So, after a whirlwind of emails and confusion today, I am discontinuing my blog and will no longer be posting anymore bargains. Lame that I spent all of two nights ago re-doing my blog! :(

In general, I started this blog because I wanted to quickly share with my friends the deals that I received from others that were pertinent to my friends/family/area. However, this whole thing is more complicated than it should be, so I am stopping.

If you want to know the details of why, please email me as I would LOVE to tell you, but feel that what is said here in the public blogosphere might be taken incorrectly by some parties.

If you are super sad and still want me to send you out some bargains I get via email, email me and I'll see what I can do. :)

I do have a list of great frugal blogs I recommend, although none of them are specifically in my area so you will have to sort through deals that don't pertain to you most likely. If you want those blog names so you can subscribe, please email me!

Thanks for reading. Hope this information helped you save some money and time.
Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment