Friday, March 19, 2010

Lots of blog changes

I stayed up way too late tonight giving my blog an overhaul. I've changed the layout & background & I am loving it!!

I've also added a few handy features:

1. A search button at the top so you can type in, say, for example, "Old Navy" and get the link to the coupon you remembered you wanted to print.

2. You can also use the "Looking for a deal?" section to the right to get all the latest postings on high frequency topics like Target, Walgreens, Food/drink deals, online shopping, SoCal activities, Freebies, etc...

Just click here to take a look and let me know what you think. Anything you think I should add? Take away??

In case your a facebook fan, I also swapped out the link of this blog going to my personal page & it now goes to my "business" page here. Become a fan while you are there & continue to get all of these posts sent straight to your homepage. Now all of "Katie's" posts will be strictly personal while "Katie's Bargains" posts will be frugally minded :)

No comments:

Post a Comment